QUARTERLY REPORT - APRIL 2023
Large-cap and Growth stocks offer refuge from Q1 risk-off storms
- Large-caps offer a port in the storm.
- Growth shines in March mayhem.
- EPS forecasts drift lower.
- Dividend yields on the rise.
- Valuation re-ratings continue.
- Russell IPOs still in the doldrums.
Authored by FTSE Russell’s Global Investment Research team, this quarterly publication provides a deep-dive into the performance and key market drivers of US equities, viewed through the lens of Russell large-cap (Russell 1000), small-cap (Russell 2000), Growth and Value indices. It's part of a series of reports, available by email as soon as they are published.
Subscribe to this report, and other Global Investment Research reports here.
To support your investment decision-making, we produce specialist content that provides analysis and insights on a range of investment topics. Go to our hub for valuable market insights.