FTSE Monthly Index Reviews
FTSE publishes a range of monthly reviews designed specifically for institutional investors who require
timely, comprehensive, and reliable month-end data on FTSE's flagship index series.
These valuable tools help institutional investors:
- Understand the composition of the index series.
- Observe the performance of headline and sub-indexes within the family.
- Monitor index structural changes on a month-by-month basis (including
additions/deletions, name and classification changes, investability weight changes).
- Access consistent monthly reference data at aggregate and constituent level quickly and easily.
- Comparative performance data for key indexes within the family.
- ICB global industry and sector indexes.
- Constituent level data.
- Valuation ratios (dividend yield, price to earnings, price to book, price to cash earnings,
price to sales and return on equity) at aggregate and stock levels.