Global Fixed Income Indexes
FTSE Russell offers a comprehensive, modular range of indexes designed to measure
the performance of fixed income markets globally. Broad-based indexes that measure government,
government-sponsored, collateralized, and corporate bonds from both developed and emerging
countries are available. Our extensive fixed income database covers more than 100 countries
and includes 18,000+ unique bonds.
FTSE World Government Bond Index(WGBI)
- A broad index providing exposure to the global sovereign fixed income
market, the index measures the performance of fixed-rate, local currency,
investment-grade sovereign bonds. It comprises sovereign debt from over
20 countries, denominated in a variety of currencies.
FTSE World Broad Investment-Grade
Bond Index (WorldBIG®)
- A multi-asset, multi-currency index that provides a broad-based measure
of the global fixed income markets. The index includes investment-grade
government, government-sponsored/supranational, collateralized, and
FTSE World Inflation-Linked
Securities Index (WorldILSI)
- The index measures the returns of inflation-linked bonds with fixed-rate
coupon payments that are linked to an inflation index. Tracking debt from 13
countries denominated in their respective currencies, its focus is real, rather
than notional, returns.
FTSE World Money Market Indexes
- The index measures the performance of money-market instruments in 18
currencies tracking one, two, three, six, and 12-month Eurodeposits, offering
a measure of short-term markets.
FTSE Eurobond Indexes
- The indexes comprise investment-grade issues with at least one year until
maturity and provide a comprehensive and relevant measure of performance
for Eurodollar, Eurosterling, and Euroyen bonds.