EMEA Fixed Income Indexes
FTSE Russell offers a range of indexes that measure the performance of European, Middle Eastern and African
(EMEA) fixed income securities including government, government-sponsored, collateralized, and corporate
debt. Broadly-focused indexes that span the entire EMEA region and measure both investment-grade and
high-yield bonds are available, as are indexes more narrowly focused on specific countries and/or sectors.
FTSE Euro Broad Investment-Grade
Bond Index (EuroBIG®)
- The index is a multi-asset benchmark for investment-grade, Eurodenominated,
fixed income bonds. It includes government, governmentsponsored,
collateralized and corporate debt.
FTSE European High-Yield
- The index comprises cash-pay, zero-to-full (ZTF), pay-in-kind (PIK) and step
coupon bonds and measures the performance of high-yield corporate debt
denominated in Euro, Swiss Franc, and UK Sterling.
FTSE Central and Eastern Europe,
Middle East, and Africa Government
Bond Index (CEEMEAGBI)
- The index comprises government bonds from seven CEEMEA markets,
denominated in local currencies and provides a broad benchmark to measure
sovereign CEEMEA markets.
FTSE Middle East and North Africa
Broad Bond Index (MENABBI)
- The index measures the performance of both investment-grade and highyield
US dollar denominated debt issued by governments, agencies, and
corporations domiciled in the Middle East and North Africa.
- A broad-based, comprehensive family of indexes designed to measure
the performance of eligible British Government securities, covering the
conventional gilt and index-linked gilt markets.
- A series of indexes that measure the performance of the largest and most
widely-traded securities in the eurobond market. Data underlying the
indexes is drawn from real-time tradable prices on MTS, the first and leading
electronic marketplace for cash bond trading across Europe.