FTSE Fixed Income Indexes
Committed to best practices in governance and design
With the August 2017 acquisition of Citigroup Index LLC, including its Fixed Income business (now FTSE Fixed Income LLC), by the London Stock Exchange Group, FTSE Russell’s existing portfolio of indexes now includes a complementary set of fixed income indexes. Today, as a global index provider we combine global perspective with the knowledge gained developing local benchmarks for markets around the world. With over $16 trillion* in assets under management benchmarked to our equity and fixed income indexes, FTSE Russell is a leading source of market information and is used by investors in every corner of the world.
Our fixed income indexes history
The genesis of our indexes has deep historical roots. Today, with $3.5 trillion* in fixed income assets benchmarked to our indexes, our combined capabilities provide clients with a comprehensive set of global indexes, broader multi-asset capabilities and deep data and analytics services.
Flagship Fixed Income Indexes
FTSE Asian Government Bond Index (AGBI)
FTSE Australian Broad Investment-Grade Bond Index (AusBIG)
FTSE Chinese (Onshore CNY) Broad Bond Index
FTSE Chinese (Onshore CNY) Green Bond Indexes
FTSE SBI Indian Government Bond Index
- FTSE Russell Fixed Income Index Finder
- Fixed Income Indices Index Finder +
- Rebranding of Citi Fixed Income Indices
- Rebranding of FTSE TMX Canada Indexes
- The Yield Book Premier Fixed Income Analytics System
- FTSE Fixed Income Client Consultation - Securitized Products (May 2018)
- FTSE Fixed Income Country Classification Framework Market Consultation (August 2018)
+ Family of Citi Fixed Income Indices that were acquired by the London Stock Exchange Group on August 31, 2017
* All data provided herein is as of December 31, 2017 as reported on April 2, 2018 by eVestment for institutional assets, Morningstar for retail mutual funds, insurance products, and ETFs, and additional passive assets directly collected by FTSE Russell. AUM data includes blended benchmarks and excludes futures and options. Passive assets directly collected by FTSE Russell have been removed from third party sources to prevent double counting. Data pro forma as of December 31, 2017 for FTSE Russell and FTSE Fixed Income Indices. No assurances are given by FTSE Russell as to the accuracy of the data.