ETFs are not created equally
Financial institutions, advisors and retail investors alike rely on XTF to provide ETF data, ratings, research, and investment decision support tools. As a specialist ETF data provider, XTF's transparent methodology provides a comprehensive data set to facilitate ETF investment decision making and portfolio analysis.
Why choose XTF?
- High quality, daily data provides a reliable, independent and timely source of information
- Aggregated Independent ETF data including performance, risk & liquidity, and fund flow
- Fundamental and technical data
- Directly sourced from fund sponsors, custodians and exchange
- Delivers complete data of institutional and individual investor flows and passive fund manager allocations driving global markets
- 100% of the US ETF market – over 1,800 ETFs
- Continued expansion across Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Detailed composition data for all ETFs
- Classification by geography, asset/sector objective, investment philosophy, index composition
- Transparent ETF ratings methodology allows easy ETF comparisons
- Market analysis, charting and comparisons and full transparency into underlying portfolio constituents
- Fact Sheets on every US-listed ETP updated daily
Flexible data distribution through:
- Third-party data vendors
- Custom web solutions
Our data feeds the ETF ecosystem and helps clients...